Monday, February 10, 2014

Work with your Animal Ally



Have you ever wanted a tool to gain clarity about your work, personal decisions, life purpose, or relationships?


I’ve been working with my Spirit Ally recently to help me gain clarity about directions for my lifework and healing services business, Izumi Joi, LLC. I work with Eleni Livitsanos, shamanic practitioner and energy worker. This is amazing work! It is not complicated; you do not have to attend a seminar, find parking, go out in bad weather or even be there in person (in fact I live more than 2,000 miles away from Eleni). It is easily accessible, affordable, practical, and effective! You will get real answers, professionally delivered from someone with experience that you can trust. And, she is great with follow up.

Truth be told: Eleni is my friend and I’ve been aware of her work and experienced the power of her healing massage and energywork hands in the distant past, so I may be biased! However, her work has taken a different direction. Until about a month ago, I didn’t even know my business had a Spirit Ally (forgive me, Eleni for not paying attention to this part of your website before!). I’m so glad I’ve learned to be open to the mysterious, and to understand the importance of investigating anything that “coincidentally” or mysteriously appears in my life, especially if I’ve put out an intention to find answers about something! Even if it appears after clicking on a weblink: if you are highly attracted to something, and can be certain you're not just looking for distraction, entertainment, or to avoid something else, it’s time to check it out!


Turns out my Business Spirit Ally is of animal form, and surprised me because she has not appeared to me in recent dreams, nor been a dominant image in my mind. Rather, when Eleni journeyed on my behalf and connected us through The Great Round, my response was, “Of course!” (Actually, I’d just discovered a day or two earlier that my husband’s animal totem was the same as my Ally; we have an enigmatic, magical relationship where things like this tend to synchronistically happen.) Subtle, yet meaningful, longings and connections I’ve felt for a long time make sense in relation to this ally (one can have more than one). Helpful metaphors related to who I am, why I do the work I do, and how to do it with ease and grace, suddenly became clear!
I imbued my animal ally in dance last week, in drawings, and meditation. She evoked a deep sense of trusting the way my work flows, regardless of what my job location, description(s), or duties look like: it may happen deep, fast and feeling strongly powerful at times; slowly cruising and coming up for as long as needed for air at other times; my work may be playful, involve curiousity, or "showing off" for the enjoyment of self and others; knowing I am my ally and my ally is me, I cannot help but acknowledge my deep wisdom and intelligence...no need at this time to define what I do (I've been worrying about how to pay the studio rent); those who are drawn to my work or me will know it when they see it! Joy and Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Share here...